"Family"........ What you have in mind when you hear that word? Usual answers would be mother, father, brother, sister, food, room, and bla......bla...... How much do we actually think of our family members when we are far apart from them? Some might just ignore while others will think it over and they might start to have the feeling of loneliness despite having friends around. All of this is because of the word "love". Without this word, there won't be any relationship between human and human, human and plant, human and animals. Hence we shouldn't forget the word "love". In each human being there is soft spot in them; sometimes they just too ego to admit and said the magic phase "I miss you" and "I love you,mom or dad" These simple phases aren't that difficult to say it out yet there're some refuse to do so but why?

Hopefully you have a good answer and explanation for that..... Suddenly a strange feeling come across my heart and mind telling me that i should tell my family that i do really love them and cherish them a lot. Sometimes i just hope that time won't had passed that fast; so we can pause and prolong the happy moments that we share with our family members. I would rather have a happy family than having all the wealth in the world but without happiness; what's the point? I won't want to have regrets all my life until the day i breath my last breathe..........

1 comments:

what u said is true we need to lose the ego and slow down in life and not express ourself only when our time is about to be brought to an end wisely said. i'll need ur blog to lift me up from time to time

About Me

Hey, I'm just an ordinary dude but with enthusiasm that could potentially leads me to new highs in life. I'm embarking on a journey which may help me to discover new things that could add to my life journey.