hmmm.... how often do we get to really enjoy the things that we earn? Possibility that we may end up giving it for others things..... haiz..... Happiness and sadness are just part of the emotion that we have to go through time to time. In reality, we could not know how exactly are those feeling being asignificant effect on our behavior... People walks in and out of any entrance every second; that's life where we don't even bother to take notice of any things that happen. When we are in a situation that requires our views, things starts to flares up and only a word is suitable that is "mess". I wouldn't choose that word but i have to as it's the appropiate word and most common among vocabulary that we could look up in the dictionary... ermmm should be the respond to it... Maybe i do need so suggestion whether if i'm ready to face the fact that i'm lacking something that could really thrust me forward or otherwise... As people says "A successful man always have a influnetial lady behind the scene". I think it's true... I have witness it with my own eyes and experience it before until recently.

0 comments:

About Me

Hey, I'm just an ordinary dude but with enthusiasm that could potentially leads me to new highs in life. I'm embarking on a journey which may help me to discover new things that could add to my life journey.